“We hope you’ll enjoy our seasonal dishes and Saga beef with wine”
Trying to make dishes that convey the enjoyment of food to everyone,
we’re cherishing Japanese traditional culture and crafts,
searching for best-quality seasonal ingredients from all over Japan including Saga prefecture.
- The meat is left to rest for 3 weeks in order to remove stiffness and increase the natural "Umami" component peculiar to beef.
- We cooperate with producers from all over the country, searching for the best-quality seasonal ingredients directly from their area of production.
- We combine japanese traditional and foreign recipes, creating a refined and contemporary cuisine.
- Our dishes are exclusively made in Saga prefecture. Finely painted ceramics and antiques from Edo and Meiji eras, such as the famous Arita potterware.
- Enjoy the marriage of our dishes with a list of wines from all over the world, as well as the most renowned Japanese sakes.